Monday 10 August 2015

I really enjoyed my first project. First of all it was not boring, all the time we did something different. I was a photographer of our team, I took many pictures of how we have worked and what we were doing. Also, a Tabula Team visited as and has built a small table it was such an interesting process because we were writing our messages on a big wooden pallets which later on going to be inside of Tabula. As a part of presentation we have  visited  Margate. In addition we presented our work in front of an audience it was a bit   stressful for me, but at the same time interesting. 

 I am so happy to be a member of ‘Peace Maker’ group because now I know how to work in a team and also we became closer to each other. I love you guys! Thank you! Through this project I get so many positive emotions!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment